Monday, May 17, 2010

Slumber number

I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least somewhat tired. I know that comes with the territory of being an adult- and, more specifically, a mom- but I feel as though my daily exhaustion level is off the charts. (I can easily fall asleep standing up. Seriously.) Now I might have room to complain if I was truly making the effort to get at least 7 hours of sleep...but I'm not. Not even close.

So, if I realize that I'm not getting enough sleep and I'm sick of being so tired, why don't I go to bed earlier? I suppose I don't like to go to bed because I'm not getting anything done- aside from the REM cycle and all- when I'm asleep. But didn't I just say in my post yesterday that the only worthwhile accomplishments involve taking the time to worship God and treating others with the grace and mercy He has shown us in giving us His son?

Yep, I said that, indeed. Time to start putting this into practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment